Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Interesting

Passage from a 'Book'Writing on the Cell Wall
So confused. It's daylight now, I think they've forgotten
I'm here. It would be a good chance to escape... No, I
think I'll stay here. This dungeon seems more peaceful
right now. It's so confusing in the real world. Not sure
what's a hint and what's not. Not sure whether to trust
myself, my instincts, to just go on a whim. Or to just be
safe, and not take that chance. That chance is so slim
anyway. Who could love someone like me? Most of the
inmates down here are scared of me. I'm beginning to
think it's a good thing. If their scared, it keeps them
away. They won't bother me then, or hurt me. There's
this person in the cell next to mine. I don't know who it is
but they are tapping away over there at the bricks...
Trying to get in. They won't leave me alone no matter
how mean I try to sound. Huh, I don't know why their
trying to break through anyway. Strange. Here come the
guards. I wish I actually was a murderer. They deserve
to die so badly... Bah, I'm getting away from myself. Tap
Tap Tap. It's driving me crazy. What should I think? And
if they get through to me... then what?

No comments: