Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

What a whiney baby...




I just received the offspring from my second BC breeding, and I hate it.

I don't know that words can accurately convey how severely disappointed and angry I am with this. I mean, I paid real money for this offspring, and I hate it!

And the response I got after complaining amounts to essentially 'Well, I like it, so you can deal with it'.

Sorry, but I'm NOT satisfied. I don't give a crap WHO likes this! I DON'T! It is MY offspring that I PAID for. If I paid someone to paint me a picture, and I hated it, I would send it back and have them start over! But no, if we get an offspring we don't like we're supposed to accept it without complaints.

I am shocked that there is no customer service or quality assurance here. I would think that a business would care more about the concerns of dissatisfied, PAYING, customers! It seems that most concerns are met with a "too bad, deal with it" type of attitude that is not only frustrating but also out of character for a business hoping to succeed.

Now, if we were allowed to submit our own offspring for BC pairings, I wouldn't really care, but we are FORCED to rely on site artists and when we don't like the results, we have ABSOLUTELY NO RECOURSE. We should either have more input in situations where we hate the offspring, or we should be allowed to submit our own.

As things currently are, it seems very unfair for me to have wasted 60+ dollars for something that I am not pleased with but am expected to unquestioningly accept. I was told that I should just "try again" with a new BC using the funds I get from selling this offspring. Yeah. There's no way someone will pay me enough to recoup the cost of an entire BC for this crap baby.

And god forbid you say anything bad about an artist. We're supposed to coddle them and tell them they did well even when you hate their work. Screw that. I hate this baby, and I think the artist did a crap job. I would LOVE to give them the chance to fix it, but apparently that's not allowed if even one person likes it.

My apologies if this offends anyone, but it's a rant. I'm not here to make people happy.
"


The offspring? BEE YOOO TEE FULL! Simply pretty! A mix of colors and edits from the parents.

http://www.aywas.com/images/pets/customs/custom_32599dca9da5b862d4d030a3bd0199d1e7df1628.png baby

http://www.aywas.com/images/pets/customs/1268595540.png
http://www.aywas.com/images/pets/customs/1278395213.png

parents. Frankly, the parents have really bad edits. Specially the melo. It's amazing that the baby turned out so well.

BUT as rude as THAT was, you should see what that thread turned into!


There's a user named Dember. Her ID is #679. You may also know her from Gryffs where she was banned for being a bitch.


In this thread she decided to turn into the world's biggest *insert swear here* and start attacking everyone that disagreed with her. She then made the mistake of being horrible and, to put it simply, mean, to Frey. They deleted the thread so I no longer have her posts on that. (Though if I find them, I'll put 'em here!) And basically....


I got mad and irresponsible and posted this:


Bitchy McBitchwitch deserved it! I swear!


Then Ray made me feel guilty... ;n; Fine, I'll quit acting like a Wajas user. But I swear Dember was insulting people left and right.


And she does it CONSTANTLY!


Examples:


"And, thanks a bunch for the tip. x) I didn't think of that. Faunas aren't really..item'y in the sense of being inanimate objects, but that's a very good idea. Of course, I don't intend to force my poor artists to work on some cruddy 80x80 pixel base for items, and definitely not a 200x200 one for pets. x__x"



Aaawww the faunas and pets now aren't big enough in size for her highness.


"Well, I've never really seen any mutants having their colors mixed, as much as..two randomly-colored pets getting sloppily stuck together with their .PNGs or something, so perhaps something that at least matched his colors, or even just markings might be better, but, as I said, I will still consider anything you show me."


Amazing, the whole point of RBCs has been lost on this kid. She's always being rude/bitching about the mutants.


On the topic of cryolite patches? "Psh, 40% failure rate, 30% metal? That's complete bull, I'm selling mine as soon as they work." :D Yeah that's right. Psh, 1 in 800 chance at winning on this lottery ticket? That's bull.


And this whole thread just radiates with her 'lovely' personality:

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/52552/

I think Gryffs is cheering now that they are rid of her. And the one she attacks on that thread put it nicely:

"This is why you got banned...This might be acceptable behavior on Aywas, but user abuse isn't tolerated on Gryffs. I'm sorry you couldn't be kind or friendly to the users."

Frankly, there are a lot of people I'm surprised aren't banned yet. x-x They are always mean, rude, and generally cruel to other users and break that ToS rule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Zeb. I mean, the fact that Dember blatantly and flagrantly offered up one of her 'lesser' customs for a loser at Risk to use ON THE VERY THREAD, and wasn't challenged by staff is somewhat perplexing to me.