Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Woop

Right well, I'm back... I hope... x-x And hopefully tomorrow I'll get my letters mailed out. Pfft.

Anyway, scouring the rants forums I found this:

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/143931/2/

:D And now a few quotes from Heavyn (#26675):

1) 'Give your parents your notice that you are moving out, get a job, find an apartment, pay your own bills, and be your own boss. See how fun it is. I guarantee you, you will want to go running back home within 3 months." (Well deary, I moved out and I'm just fine. In fact, I'm better without those people I have tot call parents. Much happier too.)

2) "My post was not meant to be rude at all, and I am sorry if it came across that way." (It was condescending and you are going to drown with your nose that high in the air.)

3) " Perhaps I just simply come from a different background, where I learned to appreciate what is given me a bit more." (Like this. Condescending and down right bitchy.)

Eh, I'll give her one thing. I found her post a bit more mature than other rant posts I've hopped over today. *coughwarf12cough*

That being said, the OP could be spending the money on something ridiculous. If a cat tree that lasts awhile keeps her cat from scratching up her parents furniture.. uh... wouldn't that be better than say... a video game?

Now anyway, I found more on this user:
http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/146030/

Someone please explain to me when someone who is 24 is acting so high and mighty. Please.

No comments: