Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hum :\

Ugh, lousy day and it's only 10:30.... wait. 10:30!! OH GOD LORD I NEED TO GET IN THE SHOWER!

... I should. But I'm going to finish typing up an entry first. Hurr de Hurr. (... Damnit BJ I am still saying hurr.)

Lesse, well, I'm going to town to give my dumb little sister her meds... :3 She forgot again. I'm also putting up 'Tutor for Hire' fliers. Hey that rhymed. Ahem, so yes. I figure I'll get some money that way, and I'll get it faster than waiting for you humans to buy my t-shirts... here:

http://cafepress.com/Zantics

I haven't the foggiest idea if I'll even GET money there. It's rather frustrating. *shrugs* If I don't I'll just take my designs to the print shop in town.

I still can't decide between Skitty or Disco though :( I feel so bad, they both want a hybrid potion. I'm thinking I'll put all of the other prizes together and add more and make it a second prize. Thoughts?

Anyhoo, remind me to call paypal today. SHOWER TIME!

2 comments:

SixthSatan said...

Zebby, your cafepress link didn't work D:

I tried fooling with it, even using search, and didn't get anywhere :/

And call PayPal :)

Zebby said...

I'm on the phone with paypal right now. :3 On hold.. but still! I don't think the guy speaks english very well. xD

*goes to edit the link* o-o