Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Neopets

I've been selling things like MAD. xD

Here's an updated list of what I'm have. The colors are what I'm aiming for, the petpets are just.. there:
zebracorna-
Arialneoneo= Tyrannian/Royal/Faerie petpet-white stego
zantisneo- DONE -petpet- plushie angelpuss
Slot Open for Trade
Liuzsa- ZAPPING - petpet- none

girlyguide-
Alicia_May=baby -petpet- Scado
eve212313=fire -petpet- feepit
xo_smurf_ox= lost desert -petpet-snorkle
Giorn- DONE -none-

Malanson-
Elogium- Faerie -petpet- snorkle
Henreptia- Maraquan -petpet- snorkle
Shmoebby- Halloween -petpet- fire snorkle
Zebabunny- Faerie -petpet- none

Pokeverse-
Costomb- Island -petpet-none
Dinjal- Doneish, Turn Male -petpet- ghost grackle bug
Kvaet- DONE -petpet- robot buzzer
Dolphanes- DONE -petpet- snorkle

2 comments:

Lemondelight said...

I have a ton of neopets stuff, though only like a quarter of it is actually valuable xD I think I have a paintbrush or something...I wish I remembered my pw/log in name so I could send it to you. Then at least someone would get some good use out of it :P

Zebby said...

Well thankyou for the thought. :) *scurries into den*