Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The ending to yesteerday( last night, whatever)

Taxel: "They were not at all sensitive. They both treated me like shit, and I've had enough of self-righteous people on Aywas treating me horribly just to get a laugh or whatever. Yogi acted like there WAS no problem, and treated me horribly. Obviously none of you understand my situation in the slightest. Obviously Yogi doesn't understand anything about it. Does that give Yogi the right to call me ignorant to want to STOP being racist? Hell fuck no it fucking does NOT. Does that give Yogi the right to treat me like shit and tell me how "LOL IT WAS JUST A STEP NOT A PROBLEM"? HELL FUCKING NO. YOGI OUTRIGHT FUCKING TOLD ME THAT IT WAS *NOT* A PROBLEM. That's BEYOND insensitive and rude. I'm so upset and hurt that I can't even describe it.

Zebby and Yogi (Yosi ESPECIALLY) were not at ALL sensitive. I'm having this locked. I'm sick of people on Aywas treating me like a pile of shit when I have a REAL and very serious fucking problem."

*sigh* When you treat people like shit... they are going to react. :| Dumbass.

1 comment:

Zebby said...

Oh hey, y'all posted down here too! I need to pay attention!

Bre- You missed the entire point. o-o Good job.

Summer- That was under ADVICE not rants! :D

*goes back to see what I posted* Scav was Slash's choice of tasks and the Christmas was about people not being popular and receiving enough gifts... around Christmas. O_o A time of charity? Really? A competition compared to a giving time. Tell me what I'm missing here.