Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Then why are you still posting?

"After a certain "incident" of being treated like total sh*t by multiple users (and being treated the same way by other users on many different occasions), I am no longer posting on the forums because I simply cannot take it anymore."

The title says it all... o-o why are you still posting then? And not just posting, but you are still being rude. Dang it all. You can't blame the utter rudeness spewing from you all on hormones. Geez. O_O There's way to much of that going on for you to use the excuse 'angry ex-prego lady'. Many pregnant ladies/moms I've talked to have admitted to never acting like you are. I assume it's the animosity of the internet that brings out the true RAEG in people.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Lol xD
If it were me, I'd rather have it blamed on ex-prego hormoniness.

Otherwise, there's no excuse other than you're a naturally shitty person who's just looking for justifications to be hating.

Zebby said...

Eh, I'm going to watch this for a few more months. I wonder how long these things have been recorded. If she's still blaming it on that by 2012 I will phone a nearby psychologist.