Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

5 pagesish of it so far? Wow

There was a new news post. If you messaged someone and told them something nice, you would be entered to win a Lion Oske.

Unfortunately... there are quite a few news comments that made me headdesk. :C Damnit. I can see a little WHY some of you would think it's 'fake'. (If you use the word poser too, I have a bat for ya! :D And not the flying, furry kind.) But... That's not the point. You aren't going to participate because you might 'offend' someone. Well, you might be offended. If I get one today, I'd be happy. Why? Because that means that they chose me out of 15k+ users on aywas to message. That's pretty special ain't it? (xD Of course they may have just used a random number generator, still though.)

So get of your high horses and message someone. Make someone's day.

No comments: