Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh hey, you're gone.

I kind of ignored you... at first. You were just some silly newbie posting in threads that had already been discussed. (Seriously, newbies. I don't mind getting new members but you guys keep bringing up dead debates that have already been discussed and argued out. You are usually repeating things already said when you do this.)

*cough*

Anyway, you left little newbie. And I think I understand why now that I look over your posts. All. you did. was post. in the debates. That's it. :| Really? How can you get a feel for the site if you only post in the debates? Rants and debates are a scary area with many a pitfall. Start out in the Aywas talk, or the contests boards. Heck, you can even be random and silly in the junk board. But... if you dislike a site because people on the debate boards disagreed with you... Then... Well. Good riddance.

No comments: