Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Weeeelp!

I was not high.. on sugar... yesterday. YOU CAN PROVE NOTHING.

Right, on to what is pissing me off today:

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/114915/

Someone tell this guy to stop hating on America. Generalizations are not cool. :|

And damnit, the fucking hipsters have invaded Doctor Who and THIS IS ONE OF THEM.


Who bloody CARES if the USA remakes it? It will likely fail anyway and you will still have the lovely british version you fap to! (Target you: Nathan. Reason: Extremist Fanboy)

As my friend put it:

"To be honest, I expect it from Nathan. I've seen him/her on the forums before, all they do is spam Doctor Who .gifs, swear violently, and bash everything and everyone that is not Doctor Who, and call everyone else who watches Doctor Who "not a true fan" and all that shit. They're just... An overly obsessive fangirl/boy taken to the extreme.
And then, of course, he/she finishes up EVERYTHING they post with a "if you disagree with me fuck off and if you post any statements disagreeing with me I can't be blamed for what will happen!". EVERYTHING, seriously."

Your funny gifs only helped evade my hate for so long. >=[

3 comments:

tech said...

I was honestly more put off by the admin's approval of the thread than anything else. Seriously, that kind of thing is allowed?

Also I am surprised you have not posted yet about Dember being banned.

Nihkolas said...

Heeeey -complainsjokingly- ... Emi, I was trying to see how long it would take for her to say something. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, if they don't fucking like it, they can... you know... LOL CONTINUE WATCHING THE BRITISH VERSION.

Nearly every money-making television or movie concept in the history of media and entertainment has been remade at one point or another. It's fucking simple: YOU'RE NOT BEING FORCED TO EXPOSE YOURSELF TO IT.

What this is... is a case of their superiority complex: "We're better because we're the original; we're British; Americans are fat losers who love violence!" I've really never been fond of the majority of Doctor Who fans as it is - they're usually stuck up hipsters that make me want to burn things.