Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What? (NOT AYWAS RELATED FOR ONCE!)

So I was watching Yahtzee. Addictive little prick. *cough* And noticed this little thread link off to the side: |How to please a girlfriend non-physically."

The first annoying I have with that? 'a' Specially since it was a guy asking how he should and not a list of instructions.

I clicked.... I don 't know why but I did and well, what I saw was worrisome. "Buy gifts, give flowers, take on picnics."

..... Um, no.

I'm playing my games/on the computer. Fuck your picnic up the ass.

Gifts? Flowers? What the fuck for? Unless he picked them outside and spent no money on them (SHAKE THE FUCKING BUGS OFF FIRST! I AM NOT CLEANING UP GIDDY APHIDS!) then I don't care. :|

He'll just expect sex later won't he?  And frankly I don't mind but it fucking hurts these days. (Oho was that too TMI for you? Terribly sorry. >_>)

And another thing, I don't expect much. I'm not good at conversation, I'm not good at awkward things. Can we just like... watch a movie or play video games on dates? Like.... seriously? Get your ass on Maplestory and help me stab these monsters with pointy sticks. Dinner is awkward.

And if we have to go somewhere.... I'm not expecting much. Seriously. Going to the carnival. Walk nearish me and hold these damn prizes I keep winning. I've only got two arms.

I'm not bloody picky. Just... shower and smell decent and I might be able to get some use out of you.


And damnit. I have never met stupider 'cowboys'. Pay attention to the damn work! I don't care if I'm the only thing with human tits within a 50 mile radius you JUST GOT RUN OVER BY A TRACTOR.

*twitch* And when you actually get another female out there... like... these vet interns. They don't pay attention either. "Oh did you hear! The sky is blue and look at that guy over there and SHINYSPARKLEPAINT."

AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm going to go play with my tiny plastic train car and ignore you all.

No comments: