Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Playlist

Eh, I can't think of anything to post in this state.. blegh... So here's some moosic ideas:

Ellie Goulding
-Guns and Horses
-Lights
Oh Land
-Son of a Gun
 -Rainbow
Adele
-Rolling in the Deep
Celeste Starchild
-The Witch is Dead
Alanis Morissette
-Not As We
BOA
-Eat You Up
-Energetic
-Hurricane Venus (What)
Goldfrapp
-Utopia
Savage Garden
-I Want You
Skylar Grey
-Dance Without You
-I love the way you lie
The Sound of Arrows
-Into the Clouds
-Magic



.... and the rest of these have no artist, only a name on my list... huh

Beaches of Cheyenne
The First of Me
This is War
MagePride (FenrisTheme)
Leave Out All the Rest
Hurricane
Not Calling You a Liar
Undisclosed Desires
What I've Done


And I'm playing all of these at a volume to deafen me VERY early in the morning. Why? To piss off the people that kept me up last night.




No comments: