Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Taxel got Pwned

Y'all know I hate Taxel. She's a dumb, racist little bitch.

But this latest incident just... made me die laughing. I swear, Greymare isn't my favorite perosn because of that three month breeding with Korcha (dear god the predict rejection.. so bad.. so much suicide...) but I kinda respect her because... well, I wouldn't want her job. ANYWAY, read what she said in response to Taxel's bitching n lying:

"
Taxel (#6879) Posted
=Another thing that drives me crazy is what I was told before, by a predict accepter. I was told that she could not help me with my predicts AT ALL (I wanted to know if they were okay to submit of if they needed changes) because whether or not they're accepted depends on who gets that breeding. I was so angry and disgusted I don't think I responded to that PM. I'm not sure if they just didn't want to help me and decided to be nasty about it, or if its true.


No, I told you that we aren't supposed to accept/reject predict sets via PM, which is what I was told the rule is. It does not mean that you will *always* get a different answer, but that it can happen (rarely), and it's considered undesireable/frustrating to customers. That and it also gives us a reason to keep people from constantly filling our inboxes with predict set accept/reject requests, that's what the queue is for.

I had no qualms about helping you before Taxel, though now, I really would prefer not to. Your constant nagging and whining is frustrating and demoralizing. Not to mention twisting something I said into another thing entirely.

*dusts hands* I'm out."

Ahahahahaha.. *cough* Here's a link to the thread:

 http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/150520/7/

No comments: