Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Warning

You know, I've never expected to get in trouble for something when I'm not trolling. O_o But anyway, twas a legit rant and here's the warning I got right after it was trashed:

"
Zebby (#1238),

Your thread located here is in violation of ToS. (I apologize that you are not able to see your thread due to its final resting place in the Trash).

First Post (Topic Founder):"I wish murder wasn't illegal aywas. :( I have such a good idea to kill this dumb bitch."

Second Page, First Post: " ... -in the form of it being midnight and I wake her up quietly and slit her throat quickly so all she gets is a gurgle as she watches her life's blood drain away."

Quote from ToS:
-No user may post any material that is sexually explicit or that is illegal in any way on Aywas.com. Users may not post about, mention, reference, or otherwise discuss the following topics: bestiality, child sexuality or pedophilia, warez or hacked programs, suicide, cult creation, or the killing or threatening of another person, both on Aywas and off.

Please remember that this is an official warning and will be counted towards your user record.


A small bit of advice: We all understand the woes of sharing a bathroom with others, however it should not lead to threats and suggestions of violent actions to other people. It's important to treat your issues with each other in an adult fashion even if the other does not wish too.Try to be the better person. We understand that it can e hard when faced with such attitudes as note leaving and not talking to one personally, but still it does not excuse this sort of behavior.


-Mod

ps: Sorry for being a party pooper. ;w;

p.p.s: I wasn't ignoring your first message either, just so you know. D: <"
 
Now, yeah I can see the second part as being a little disturbing, I was furious. But generally when this happens I've been allowed in the past to edit the offending parts out of my post instead of having the whole thing trashed. When did this become the norm? And how does she go from SERIOUS is the warning to emoticonsilly in the ps's? O_o .. *pokes the mod* It's weird I tells ya!

Either or I'm really surprised that I got in trouble over a legit thing rather than trolling. It's amazing, and I guess threatening death in a rant is immature now? Kudos aywas, kudos. 

:D Guess I'll just have to work harder on my project!

No comments: