Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Confessions

"
Filters do not automatically make a custom good.
Lack of filter usage does not automatically make a custom bad.
I have photoshop. I can use filters. It’s not that hard. But when filters make a pet look cluttered and people are still pissing themselves over them, it really chaps my nipples.
To me, giving a pet character is worth so much more than giving them hyper-realistic fur. Why don’t people appreciate that?"

.... "chaps my nipples" .... /snicker

 "I feel breeding quality has recently gone downhill. I know the breeding team is awesome, and the chances of getting an artist that will knock your socks off are decent, but… I’ve just been so disappointed with so many of the breedings I’ve gotten back recently. Sometimes I want to question if an artist is just lazy, or if they’re blind, or what - because the quality of some of my babies is beyond unacceptable. Unfortunately quality control is not counted on the mistakes thread, so I have no choice but to either sell or replace the babies myself. It seems I’ll be making predicts from now on; I understand it’s always a gamble but I’m fed up with disappointment."

:| After seeing some babies my kyres produced I reluctantly agree. Pixelly shit. They HAD the psds for those, they were site-bred babies. Besides the fact I had a FANTASTIC artist put two lovely babies out even though I had no psds for the parents. The quality of these latest kyres was utter CRAP.

Oh and to the people jumping to defend the breeding team, 1) I was around when aywas first started ish. 2) I got a baby I hated but it still wasn't the shitty quality thats being pumped out now. I'm not ok with waiting MONTHS and still getting shitty pixelly done CRAP.


Oh and here is a confession of my own: I ACTUALLY LIKE THE FLUFFY FAT NEW HYBRIDS OF CUTE.


No comments: