Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's been awhile.

I don't post hear often, and I guess I should. I actually take time to think things out here. Tumblr I just post so quickly I don't read what I do post.

But then maybe that's a good thing, nothing is censored. Meh.

I'm trying to write some for NaNoWriMo. I mean, why not right? I've always had people really like my stories but I've never ever finished any of them.

Let's see.. aywas drama.. Hmm..

Well, there's that shit people started with Morris that I still don't understand. I don't see how something that isn't hurting anyone mattered so much to people. The same people that claim to be open minded and caring. It boggles my mind.

Then I watch the rant and debate forums only, usually fishing for drama, and I get it.

Here's a few dumbasses recently:

Darkness (#4363) - http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/183197/ This person is your stereotypical whiny, bitchy self absorbed teen that doesn't think rules apply to her. Her breeding mistakes post is quite funny too.

Mojito (#18979) - This is the craziest Romney supporter I have ever seen. I know some pretty smart Romney supporters and some pretty crazy ones. This guy/girl (We're not entirely sure they keep changing genders.) stir up a huge shitpile of political drama. Since being put out they haven't posted since. Here's to hoping they quit eh?

There have been a few more but those two should keep y'all mildly entertained while I work on Nano. Again, dunno if anyone still reads this but here ya go.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder why? knowing that youre disliked by people bringing u down? i find it funny tho because even though slash knows u post things like this she doesnt do anything right? and besides if anyone should be in that list of "bitchyness" its you, In fact you deserve to me ontop if anything. but im sure youre prolly just getting high knowing someone posted on your useless page.

Zebby said...

Say what now? Wow I don't check this in ages and see that someone with the grammar skills of a child decided to try and hurt me. ;) Nice try, sugar, in reality I'm just laughing at you. Slash won't say anything because GUESS WHAT it's OFFSITE. It's called freedom of speech and in reality, if Slash asks me to take a post down I do. (As stated earlier on in this blog.) This started as my own personal blog, not a place for people to whine. Go to the AC if you're that butthurt.