Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inganno (With Italiano)

Having Fun?
Living for the one
Enjoying the sun
Deception

Inganno

The mistakes I hate
Dragging me down
Destroy the morals that I've made

Is this why life's so mean
How its supposed to be
Desiderio for a better day
Non può trovare il mio senso
Tell me this can't be so

Inganno

I had believed you
Not entirely sure why
T'was something new
Deceiving is a bright sky

Yet with all these lies
I see you through crystal eyes
Whether to betray a friend
To these feelings can't give in

Severo it is to me
Tis why I can't see
Is this how it's supposed to be...

Inganno

So while I'm andato
That's when it happens
Confession between the two
Quite like forbidden fruit

Torn between un volere e un bisogno.
My elders tell me no
Just ignore...

Inganno

No comments: