Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

RANT

(It's my 30th post. Woot)

Ok... You fucking stupid little men.

I HAVE HAD IT!

Three times this week! Count 'em! Three! And by more than one person. Have I been (even if indirectly) thought of as ugly, gross or "ew, who would want to be with her." Fuck you

I like who I am and what I am. If you can't except that. Go to hell and die your moronic dick wavers. I am not going to maintain your idealistic style of beauty. No. And my personality, I LIKE it. If you have a problem with it, stop being my 'friend'. You're here for pity, nothing else. I know your talking behind my back...

I am not stupid. By usual standards I am often smarter than you and am always right. Always. It's been proven.

Now it may be just males that do this but it has happened constantly over the years.

I am not fat. I am relatively decent looking. And have fantastic personal hygiene.

And I'm not one goddamned dimensional. Like some OTHER FRIENDS I could name.

It wouldn't be so bad. But it's not one male. It's been at least 20. And often they are ones I happen to like. (stupid me on that point.) And one was my only boyfriend! Ok! It's WRONG!

....I hate you. I really do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh. You know we're not all like that, Zeb. I certainly don't judge based on looks, and I happen to think you look pretty damn good.
You certainly aren't one-dimensional, you've a lovely personality. Very few are the people I can talk to so easily.
'Specially over the phone.
Don't take crap like that from anyone! Especially if they claim to be your friend.
It's supershallow prick's like that who give John a bad name. <_<

Zebby said...

*hugs* Can I keep you?