Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh FFS

You want aywas bitchings? Sorry, there aren't any! Scavenger hunt is coming up, no drama!

Well ok FINE some think there will be drama from either Team Yoda again or the new team 'Slash is supporting', Visark's Team WHIP YOUR HAIR (I hate this teams name. They stuck that song in my damn head!)

Personally? I'm feel like I'm a bottle that just keeps getting filled up with emotional shit until one day I WILL FUCKING EXPLODE! I mean.. DAMNIT. Computer is being a bitch. Certain 'friends' keep making me cry. WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY FUCKING ONE THAT CAN DO THAT? BESIDES MY PARENTS ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME CRY!!!! FUCK. i. hate. that. >_<


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASK HAMNER! I NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT YOU! oh wait no. :3 the old you. silly me.

JUST FUCK! And I keep fucking seeing other females on this floor and feel so damn ENVIOUS. I will NEVER look like that. WHY? Because of damn GENETICS.

I'm ranting to my MOM for crying out loud. Telling her everything and that ain't helping.

Fuck. I need to quit the computer or SOMETHING but I bloody well can't. I keep coming on TO TALK TO YOU! WHY? I DO NOT HAVE TO! IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

This scavenger hunt had better be the greatest thing ever or I will SHOOT SOMETHING.

I really don't matter. :\ To bloody well anyone I want to matter to. It's almost always a niced up version of 'stfu'.

And goddamnit. The people I've already spilled my guts to can't help me. The people trying to get me to talk are the ones that will twist it and report back.

I.. I hate this.

(Disclaimer: Ok, to people like, Hamner n Lysari n Clipeh n etc. You guys. Are epic. None of this applies to you.)

No comments: