Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

University!

Well, yesterday I arrived at the University of Saskatchewan! I can't believe how my luck has changed to be here! I'm in the dorms, an education on on an all girl floor. Hamner is like, 5 doors down too! And Ragles is here.. somewhere! All us Saskatchewan Aywas players have met now. That is utterly awesome too! xD

I have a roommate named Amy. (Both our initials are AH. I need to label my stuff better now.) She seems nice but.. xD Not very talkative. She said she's from -insertlongsmalltownnamehere-, Alberta and studying agriculture science here! Ain't that something?

Lets see, what else shall I bother readers of this with... Well, the food in the cafeteria is.. blegh. But in a half an hour apparently I can go make my own waffle. Which is cool. (No one is awake to go with though! D: ack!)

I need flip flops for the shower.. the floors look questionable... >_> There are two stall with bathtubs though. xD I am eventually going to clean one of those out and SOAK! I bet our floor is the worst for water usage, us being all female. Clean is keen! I'm finding it hard to get the motivation to shower in public though.. meep.

Only class I have today is English! :D *excited* Wish me luck!

I'm out y'all!

No comments: