Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Another one of these?

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/106972/

I love abortion threads sometimes. They always bring about a TON of drama, fighting, and general blog material. 

Let's see, memorable quotes from this one.

Oh, there, on the front page. Toxic Rainbow Kisses! :D I love how pathetically non-debate-like that post was. It's so damn funny.

And Bridgette's post on page 2, I can see a lot of women on aywas that had an abortion avoiding her now. Harsh woman, harsh. :|

Favorite quote so far: " Honestly, my point of view on it doesn't matter. Neither does yours, general you. "

Damn that is a good point! Kudos Liz!


" Also, I'm sick of everyone throwing around the words "whore" and "slut". Just because a girl has an accidental pregnancy, doesn't mean she's either one of those words. Yeah, some girls get pregnant and have abortions because they sleep around with a lot of people and don't use protection, but there's a significant amount of women who took every precaution and STILL ended up pregnant. "


Facebook like button. Where are you?

Eh, I shouldn't be putting out my opinions at 2 in the morning but... Frankly, I can't sleep when moving a certain way makes me sunburn go HAPPYPAINTIMENOW.

2 comments:

Nihkolas said...

Is it bad that I read HAPPYPAINTMEOW

I should also probably be asleep.

Zebby said...

HAPPYPAINTMEOW! :D

That made me think of that nyan cat. Rainbows everywhere.