Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh dear I think I've overdosed on laughing

" If you're not a disgusting excuse for a human being who stalks people from site to site attempting to get them flamed so badly that they quit, we'll get along fine!"

You know what is awesome? I was on felisfire and aywas way before she ever was. She needs to quit posting lies on other sites, expecting the people she's lying about not to see them.


But, I guess she at least took down her "People are so mean to me, I'm not posting on the forums anymore!". Considering she was posting a lot that was rather hypocritical.





"In my experience the Aywas community in general has never been all that kind (to me at least), so its a little strange for me. But its a nice change and I welcome it." They'd be nice if you STOPPED BEING SO RUDE!


:| Ya know, I used to dislike Fluffy, but she pmed me an explanation and we both apologized to her. We get along now. (Don't deny it woman, we do. You and your pink.) If this one would quit being a bitch and.. oh I dunno, apologize for the shit she's pulled... meh.

No comments: