Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Why the minirants closed?

Well, here's the straw that broke the camel's back. Things happen to fucking fast for me to keep up!

Fucking llamas.

Here:

"UGH PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY.

If you're going to marry two pets, and then breed them.... please send in the .psd files. It's not my fucking job to message you asking for them. If you fail to submit them in a timely manner for your breeding then it's not my fault your offspring might look like clones and/or shit.

-bj"

"crookedlegs � (#19) Posted
UGH PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY.

If you're going to marry breed two pets, and then breed them.... please send in the .psd files. It's not my fucking job to message you asking for them. If you fail to submit them in a timely manner for your breeding then it's not my fault your offspring might look like clones and/or shit.

-bj


fix'd-technosexual"

"|: True, but i'm even more angry that they're MARRIED. and being bred MULTIPLE times.

-bj"

"Oh god. You have my utmost sympathy. And I thought fert potions were bad. -techno"

-INSERT MISSMALLYS POST FROM BELOW HERE-

Then Techno editted this into her afore mentioned post: "eta: Insinuating that I don't take pride in my job or that I don't put effort into my work just put you on my permanent shit list. You have no right. I am allowed to bitch like everyone else when something happens to be frustrating."

"LOL when people put "oh this isn't about anyone in particular" or "not about someone on Aywas, just irl" to cover their ass about "targeting".

Note: This isn't about anyone in particular.

-bj"

""Targeting" someone--and by target I basically just mean writing about a specific person or their habits in a negative way--is okay, because otherwise no one would be allowed to say anything about anyone else or their strategies, but when it crosses the line into specific insults or is baiting, that's not."

As said by Eri in PC. ITS COO GAIS." Then Guill posted.

Then two pages later:

"Seriously, guys?

And the PM quote from me actually explains why this is not okay.

Closing this and sending out messages if necessary. Permanent close or temporary is to be determined.

- Eri"

And this is why I don't want Eri's job. 



4 comments:

tech said...

Am I a llama for responding to someone outright insulting me? Lol. I can't stand her uppity attitude towards the other members of the LBC team. Implying someone doesn't have "artistic morals" or doesn't put "effort" into their job when they're just lightly whining about something is just mean and rude, not ballsy.

Nihkolas said...

... I got bored and this has nothing to do with the post...

MEOW!

Zebby said...

Keep your meows off my blog or I will SMITE you. :P

Emi- The whole situation is llama -food-. No, she was rude, I agree with ya. (Either your BJ or Techno but I figure BJ already heard what I thought in Xat so you must be Techno) Anyway, yeah it's insulting, but I consider complaining, even if its rude, to BJ to be 'ballsy'.

She scares the shit out of me. (Notice I don't equate ballsy with stupid. :P)

tech said...

Ahh, I understand. I admit to being a bit llama-like for not just keeping my mouth shut like I should have, though, hahah.

BJ is pretty scary, man.










(meow)