Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today's Rantings

First off, read this for you will laugh:

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/168702/

This teenager amuses me. Apparently working a full day is no excuse for not doing all the chores and a horrible reason to make teh poor babeh take a few hours break from Scav!

Oh god then I saw this in a siggy:


Flo posted this:

"I do not understand why a fictional story book has ever been used to form any basis to counter the rights of anyone. I anyone throws a bible at me, even a paragraph that has sensible and peaceful content (whatever there is of it), I'd still tear it apart. Same for the Quran.

As long as people bow their heads and choose to respect religious views, the intrusive individuals from certain religious sects will always be there to push their views down the throats of others and still try their hardest to convert those who are neutral. I swear to it. To the last breath I take, I will take away religion from your lives, even if it the last thing I do. The whole idea of using a fictional entity to interfere with the lives of others in such an unpleasant way is simply asking for opposition.

The bible comes with both good and bad. Instead of just picking and choosing (how the hell can you tell what is good and bad?) parts from it, throw it away and find another book that doesn't allow you to create so much conflict! And stay out of the way of madmen like me. Is that spot in heaven so important that you would continue to be part of a group that only blabbers nonsense these days? The more people there are that claim to be Christian (even those that are moderate, less extreme or don't even follow mainstream views), the more numbers add up that can be used against gay marriage and other forms of freedom that all people should be entitled to."

I've bolded the most crazy. This is why many people hate aethiests. (And those that can be lumped in with them.) Live and let live! Doesn't anyone listen to that anymore? NOPE! Neither side does.

That being said, anyone have any idea of how to get $6 in visa/mastercard? Because I've recently discovered (lol puns) that Wakfu doesn't let me use my Discover card. ;n;

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Didn't you know? Being a militant atheist is the in thing now.

Zebby said...

Typical weirdass humans