Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Spottedstar

First thing I notice about people with Warrior usernames, they are usually dumbasses.

Spottedstar over at #40355 is one of these dumbasses.

I first noticed here on this http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/172352/ rant thread. Where she decides she wants to shoot people with a BB gun just because they moved in next to her house. She doesn't tell anyone til she recieves a negative response that ONE of the people stole her cat. All she does is call them all creeps because they were trying to make a living.

She then blames her reaction on anger issues and, get this, OCD.

On her profile are these two lovely nuggets:

"
I sell pics from Google Images that have been customized by me to make avatars for different websites or desktop backgrounds for the price of BP, GP, SP< Random Crap, Breeding Coins, Custom coins, good stuff like that. Or just pretty pets. So send me a message if you want me to give you an avatar or a background!"
 
" I'm totally ADD and OCD. I have anger issues as well. I have a tendancy to be rude to people, then feel bad about it afterward(hint: my rant Great:I)"
 
I bet you all that all three of those are self diagnosed. 
 
And another rant: http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/172649/
 
OH then she posts on the thread that was complaining about immature users. Irony thy name is idiot.
I had to reply, and yes,  I did.  http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/172528/

OCD is not an excuse for a MULTITUDE of immature and rude posts.

No comments: