Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tumblrs, News Posts, and Drama

"No, i am going to comment... ok, so here's the problem basically i see a disturbing pattern... I understand the site is in Beta and that means that you are still "working out the kinks" but it feels really disheartening that whenever you see a feature that the users are using to the fullest of it's ability, in a way that makes the game worthwhile to them and a goal becomes reasonably attainable to the majority o the players it is "tweaked" LBPs, tweaked, Pendants of all varieties *tweaked*, MPTs in explore *tweaked*, gold star charms now that they work are gone from adventure, they were in the fields... fertility potions *tweaked* ... it seems like it isnt a problem when only a few users have the hang of things, but when any number of us catch up and are just learning/able to make use of it ... it is then deemed in need of tweaking. I just feel that for a great many goals the closer one comes to being on target with them, then it will be *tweaked* again..."

Wait what... O_o AYWAS IS STILL IN BETA? DUDE! IT's been like, YEARS! How the fuck are we STILL in beta? I call bullshit! Quit  chapping up the nipples! (Yes, I'm inappropriately using that phrase forever now.)

http://imaginaryfate.tumblr.com/

I've also discovered Frey has a tumblr. A vvveerrryy professional one too. *loves on that confession. loooves* I like her as a person, I really do. As an admin? jdflagagnagnr No. As an admin she makes me want to beat her over the head with a 2x4.

See? This is why I didn't even apply when the search for more mods came up. Having me in a position of power? Not fun. Why? Because I run a public non-anon blog that is UNPROFESSIONAL.  I'd have to close it to keep up to my own standards and I don't want to. Come on, I don't even want to hear "admins are humans too!". Well so is that Dave guy from Chik-a-fil, you don't see people accepting that excuse for his stupidity.

THIIIINNNKKK.

For the love of god please start using your brains. WHY did you think feeding that tumblr was a good idea Frey? You look like an asshat now. If you have time to reply to confessions you have time to work on the breeding queue. >=[ Gtfo of the unprofessional shit and make my fucking babies.

Preferably without them having 8bit parts from the original mario kthx?

/RAEG


No comments: