Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

Urk... So Full. My family kept pushing the food at me. I hate cream peas and I ate so much of them. *crying* I did have fun though. The blonde group of kids are ssssooooo cute. Specially Cold. Cold is the baby boy, and he's starting to like me again. I sat by him at the table of 16 and he was entertaining. He can say my name now! Yay! After dinner though he was running around and ran smack dab into the freezer. Poor baby boy... Sniffle. He cried.... He's like 3 so it's terribly sad. And high pitched.

I get home and we turn the house upside down looking for mum's glasses. Yeah, That went well. Soon I'm the only one looking as the rest of my family sits on their butts. Nice.

NOW we're watching yet another terrorist type movie... And you people wonder where I get it from!

No comments: