Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rants for the Masses

There are these very small kids in my school. They're species is 'The Evil 7th Grader'. Not only could you mix these 4 foot high shorties with elementary kids but they are either VERY RUDE (Like my little Pr**k of a cousin or Kennedy!) or they are waaay to jumpy. This little girl had a chalk handprint on her back so I decided I would be nice and tell her about it. I lightly tapped her on the shoulder and said quietly, "You have a handprint on your back..." and she started CRYING! I felt so bad... But Seriously, I didn't do anything bad! Yeesh.

Next on my list, HISTORY TESTS! I cannot believe how difficult my last history test was. Usually I breeze through tests without blinking. But this one I ACTUALLY studied for (which is amazing...) and I still blanked. Anyone know the differance and importance of 1763 and 1840? Nuuu! Speaking of history, The latest bit we did was on the War of 1812. For the morons out there, this was between Canada and the USA. Now, I was born in the U.S. and moved up to Canada in 5th grade. Everyone still remembers where I'm from so now I'm hearing carefully selected snide comments!!! GRRRR!!

Another one, SISTERS! I swear somedays I just want to take their little head and pop them like gosh darn pimples! Damn you all!

No comments: