Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Meh!!! Why do I have a bad feeling about Spook this year? *wards off all with finger cross!!!* FEAR! But yeah. And apparently we're all gonna be Ghost Busters... Just need a vaccuum pack and tan clothes! Woot! Much easier than the Chinese Dragon Idea. AND we might be making Blanche.. (wait sorry, he didn't like that.. New nickname.... Um... Narcissus? No No.. He's only like that via picturs. Otherwise he's calling himself fat all the time. YOUR NOT FAT! *pats him on head* Your just right, Be Happy! OH! Can I call you Sheep for this one? Yay! Ok, He's Sheep!) Now, Ahem, Sheep might get to be that freaky looking green ghost. WHOOP! (I laugh at you, that would've been me!) Gothica is the Marshmellow dude that looks like a evil pillsbury doughboy... Eeek! But she's happy. But, The best part of Halloween is Spook! The Hottest Dance of the year. But this year I REFUSE to be stupid and play cupid. No NO NOOOO! I hate watching everyone dance with their partners BUT me. HATE IT! I just SIT during the slow dances... Sigh... So annoying... Oh, And Sheep is being very evasive about Spook. *taps foot in frustration* Someone give me some blackmail on him so that he'll come without being confusing! No more Squareness for the Sheep! XD Joking Dude, Joking. Before I go, One little Happy Dance : The BreastedBitch is gone!!!!! *doo dee doo du da dee dddddddddddoooooooo*

No comments: