Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm going to rant a bit:

Ok, I officially hate males! I got back together with my boyfriend after a year of "break". STUPID IDEA! He was the same ass he was when we first went out and then, he dumped me for some chick across the country he met on facebook. Grrr... Then, I hear he's dating the sister of the lovely jackass that stole my virginity. FUDGE! So here I am over the summer, stewing over crushes. Most of the ones I like immediately are scared because I'm "too-hyper-to-be-sane" or I'm not their "type-of-body". Oi, I'm not that bad! Just because I'm not a toothpick. I'm average... My two in-reserve/hold crushes (Both some form of Indian. (Metis for one, India-type for the other... Terrorist thing?) (It must be a phase) are completely impossible. One is too old (Ick) and the other one is so DAMNED COnFUSinG! Sigh, on top of all that I found out my friends have been holding parties, bbq's and such without even telling me let alone inviting me. And I WORKED with my best friend, she wouldn't even barely look at me... When I was at work, My co-workers have been complained that I was crazy. They absolutely hate my sense of humour... Then again, everyone I know does. My old friend, Shannon, IS SUCH A BITCH! not only is she totally creeping me out with the sex stuff but she takes everything I say or do wrong and runs to her mommy. Who is nice but very naive when it comes to her daughter. Then I get in trouble FOR STUPID THINGS! And now that I don't want to be her friend, my mom is mad. I don't want to be friends with someone who has no morals, gets me in trouble, and is disgusting and grumpy 24/7. *deep breathe* And my mother doesn't understand when I tell her the only part of my life going right is online.

No comments: