Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh Taxel

"

I realize its going to happen no matter what, and I honestly don't really care that much. But when a fellow petsite is allowing its users to openly and freely break the rules of another site (offsite trading) on their site, I loose all remaining respect I had for the rule-break-allowing site.

If you allow the selling of pets and offsite trading, good for you. But that doesn't give your users the right to break the rules on other sites. If I can find out those users' UNs on the other site, they are so getting reported.

I hope I can get those stupid stamps soon so I can quit.
"

Quit? PLEASE DO :D No one wants you here!

4 comments:

DooblyDoo said...

YES.

I was basically doing flips when I saw that post XD

TheRollingTire said...

I think it was more about quitting neo by the term stamps.

Zebby said...

:c Nooo don't ruin this for me Tire..

TheRollingTire said...

Sorriee. But sadly its true.