Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

So many things happening today!

This one post bothered me today. A lot. The amount of rudeness towards China and the naivety was ridiculous >=[

 http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/157964/
 

Woman, it's ONE province, not the entire Chinese government. Two, don't believe something written that badly and hidden that badly. Three, none of my chinese friends (Yes, I has dem. Mainly thanks to Kieran disappearing over there and making me try to find him.) have validated this. I FIND THIS AND YOUR CAPS SPEAK QUESTIONABLE!

Meh, Greymare's right even if she called my Zephy. Shouldn't have egged her on. But damn you do NOT call me ignorant. XD I am MANY things, ignorance is not one of them.

Then after I was shown this:

 http://aywasconfessions.tumblr.com/post/20756696858/i-really-really-wish-that-zebby-would-quit-the


"I really REALLY wish that Zebby would quit the game, or at the very least, quit the forums, and by proxy, quit with the obnoxious holier than thou posting on other player’s threads. It’s not funny, certainly not witty and it seems that she does it only to rill everyone else up, to the point that I am surprised that the mods haven’t done anything about it yet. :/"

No. No I'm not going to quit. Some idiots need a verbal spanking.

And as my friend pointed out, it's Rile. Not rill.

3 comments:

DooblyDoo said...

I think Yoosu is just a troll. Says they are quitting so lawl.

But yea, the whole thing seemed fishy and there's no reason why someone can't question if it's real or not. Just because we're not in a certain country doesn't mean we should just believe whatever gossip that place has because we 'supposedly' got videos that are 'supposedly' true.

Lol at the person wanting you to quit. Seems like those kind of people will never understand the difference between 'Being blunt' and 'Being OMFGSOMEAN'.

TheRollingTire said...

Three guesses to the one that made that "confession". Lawl.

Zebby said...

I'm not blunt. I'm mean. I accept this. xD