Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WoW Just keeps going

I fucking adored you as a friend. When we were alone we got along great. But I log on to my toons and they're all kicked from the guild. I can't help wondering if it is Bull that did that. And why he did it. I can't help thinking how stupid it is for a fight to spread out like this, to cause all of this. I hate going to bed crying because I miss my friend.

Just... I don't know. I know it's better for me. And to my readers, I'm sorry I'm not being as funny or aywasdramatrollolol as I usually am but this is hurting. I left my mage there. I left all my toons there except my paladin. Is it bad I don't want to move them? Probably... I mean, there are people who believed me and were on my side on that server but... I don't know.

And they were going to post on my thread? Heh.. you should've let them. Probably would've made Ave laugh, he's cool like that. A guildmaster with no tolerance for drama.. It's nice. We raid tonight. 25man. I plan to heal until there's no tomorrow. We ran LFR and I beat their healer in heroic gear. I've never sucked. I was always good. This.. makes me happy.

I wouldn't be opposed to talking to you. I still don't believe you but I won't hide, I did freak out when I thought you had. I will never speak to any of them, ever again. I don't like being called a horrible person that feeds off the misery of others. Hell, I know I'm not. I'm too damn nice for my own good. But it's when I'm not nice, when I get skeptical and upset that I get called a bitch. I'm not allowed to be anything but sugary sweet.

Heh, Falme is the only one from this catastrophe still on my real id. This.. amazes me. All the shit we talked about him and .. he stayed. I never expected to find an actual friend out of this. Well, maybe not a friend, but a good start. And Usa stayed with me. I knew him before any of you. Robby's my friend. Hell, even Odin still talks to me. I'll make new friends, better ones. Ones that won't treat me like shit. Doesn't mean I won't miss you.

But... my msn is still open to you, Kristen. I don't care if your friends have told me to block you. I hope one day we'll be able to be civil again.

No comments: