Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

World Of Dramacraft

Well, I've been completely kicked from the guild. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm switching to Stormrage to be with people who are nice and don't stir drama into everything. I won't go to bed crying anymore and I won't have to be scared to log in to a game. :) I'm exited.

And yeah, I've noticed a certain blog has a new post. And no, I still don't believe. I'm sorry, but a neighbor kid wouldn't know about my sister. I'm still annoyed that people think I'm that stupid. In all reality, I shouldn't be surprised that I was treated like that. They never were my friends nor will they ever be. I will be happier and healthier and won't wreck cars by driving them off high embankments anymore.

For the record, I've discovered I have bones of STEEL. That damn truck tire rolled over my arm and it didn't break.

No comments: