Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

2 things

So, first I wanted to know if anyone had any screenshots of the latest Gabby thing. :) It sounds extra fun to read and I MISSED it. Curses.

The second thing is.. this.. I found and I'm not sure why it got me going WTF, it just did:

"i also hope that his tormentors are brought to justice, but be careful not to see it as revenge - that will poison his memory in you. his vindication will be in insuring that no one else, and no other families, are forced to go through this pain at their hands.

i have made a place for him and you on my altar and am giving his spirit sage and pollen to comfort him and guide his bright spirit's path to the AllBeing...i wish the living to be comforted as well. above all, let this tragedy bring you together - do not let blame and might-have-dones drive you apart when you need one another most."

2 comments:

Greene said...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19477607/zebbyrant.png

Zebby said...

Thankyoooouuu