Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tayzer's breedings

Why am I seeing so many rants about this? What's wrong? O_o Like, minirants + confessions + lols. I don't get it. But then, I haven't really checked the breeding forums. Remember the days when BJ ran the breedings and if you didn't like it you sucked it up? (Forfearofgettingyourfaceeatenoffcough) Seriously, I got this brown arse babby I HATED. But you know what? Someone else loved it an I sold it. TRY THIS instead of QQing. Unless you are getting something that looks like derpony with a rad crystal then cease your whinings.

That being said.. OMG MEDIEVAL THEN SCRIBBLE ;n; These holidays have been fucking awesome. Must make all scribbles orange...

1 comment:

DooblyDoo said...

The Scribble Day made me CRY TEARS OF HAPPINESS OF ITS GLORY.
LET US BASK IN THE WONDER OF SCRIBBLE PETS.

(I wish I still had a lot of BP. I would of bought TONS of dem custom crystals.)