Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Gutters

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/177-gibson-quarter

This is a comic by the same optically challenged rodent crew that does some other comics I plan on adding here later. They are funny. I like funny. COMICS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY.

This is a comic about comics. Oho, redundancy or brilliance? I'm going with 'or'.

There isn't really much to say about this because it's not a story comic and more of a page to page comic. Like the funny papers. If you like superhero comics, you'll like this. If not, you might not get the jokes.

8/8/10

5 comments:

Nihkolas said...

The numbers at the bottom. What do they stand for?
TELL ME.

Zebby said...

No, figure it out for yourself.

(In reality it turned up as a typo then morphed into a system in my head that involves the amount of orange in the comic.)

Nihkolas said...

I should have figured orange would be involved somehow...

Kitty said...

Blind Ferret! EEEEEE!
Zebbers you better put up LFG in here too or I will STEAL YOUR CARROTFISHIES AWAY >(

Zebby said...

Come on, it's ME. Why wouldn't there be orange involved?

Kitty- That comic is rather far down my list as of now but it is on there?