Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Springiette

You know, I'm actually kind of bored of pointing out the morons on aywas. :| They just keep multiplying and apparently I'm missing more drama as it unfolds right on the minute. Fuck you stalkers. Fuck you.

SO! I'm switching it up a bit and giving a 'review' on some comics. Ohoho.

I'm starting at the top of my list of bookmarks and working my way down! Today's comic is:

http://www.springiette.net/

This comic can easily be summed up in one word: Cute.

Literally that is all it's playing off of, it being cute. It seems to be working well for them so far, they've got a book coming out. But I'm really confused half of the time when I read this. One large pet peeve of mine is the fact that you often have to read outside of the comic to understand what is going on. These guys... don't even have that. I didn't know what was going on until well into the comic. It has a ninja and a girl in swimwear.

... And a sentient piece of food.


Really, that's how I can describe it. I have read the whole thing and STILL don't know what the plot is. Is there even a plot? Well, somewhat. About half way through we get to hear the characters backstories... and well, that's nice but beyond that I swear these characters have some form of horrible disorder that shoots them up with random-crack every half hour.

But... it's cute.

7/5/10

I'm also going to point out that it used to be done by two people and now it's only done by the ninja.


No comments: