Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bridgette

Ah yes, the little girl that enjoys being called a skank. (I kid you not, she does.)

Anyway looky here:

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/156445/

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous to start with but then.. then I see something like this:

"

I have some theories about why you had this issue but honestly they arent complimentary to the attackers so I will keep them to myself. I do truly understand your reason for the thread, asking her not to read or post, and why you didnt defend yourself.

I will say though that I totally understand your feelings and much of how you describe yourself is how I describe myself less being autistic as far as I know. That being said I understand how the ordeal has effected you and understand how you cannot let it go. I sit pondering about events sometimes too. The only thing that brings me peace is forgetting about it and a xanax when i unfortunately remember.

My signature used to say "i know you believe you heard what i said but you dont understand what you think i said is not what i meant" which is frequently my feelings when posting. Frequently things that i say with best intentions are not taken as they were intended and i believe that is what happen to you. Rather than giving you the benefit of the doubt or rethinking on their part they jumped instead... Which is frequent for peoplebecause im not gonna sugar coat it.. People are mean and they seek power over you. They want to feel better than you and they want to put you in your place because it makes them feel good about themselves.

Anyway... I hope you Are able to let this go and find peace with it. I wish you the b est of luck and im truly deeply sorry that its made you feel the way you do."
 
 
Oooohhh boy, sweety. For one, good job basically insulting everyone who posted against this dumbass months ago. For two, I completely forgot you still existed :D Thanks for reminding me. I've missed hunting down your moron moments.

No comments: