Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

FINE I WILL POST YOUR LINKS

I swear Lobster Alarm Clock. >=[ You are THIS CLOSE to being smacked with a carrotfish. ... *goes to read the threads with glee*


Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:07am LAC said:
lollink
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:03am LAC said:
... Oh man! She even asked for a birthday discount! xD
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:01am LAC said:
Also she seems to really, REALLY believe in Astrology. Like she keeps on asking people what their star signs are. :/ (Heeeyy.. I like astrology ;n;)
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:54am LAC said:
... This begging shit isn't even new. :/ No wonder she tried it, it worked for her, check out this thread:

"PLEASE someone out there help brighten my day"

Also here are two threads of her being like "I'M A BIG OL' LGBT ACTIVIST GUYS HELP ME WITH MY ACTIVISM":
loool
wut

Annnnd here's her asking whether or not she should stop being friends with one person because they dared to post something she doesn't agree with on THEIR OWN Facebook wall:
Hypocritttte
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:35am LAC said:
D'aw, you missed the drama. You know Gabby? The girl who's like "I am a lesbian everyone is so un-accepting it's so hard D:" but then turns around and accuses girls of being murderers and sluts for being Pro-Choice? She posted a rant that was basically like "Ooh, it's my birthday today, but I had such a bad birthday... I was thinking of treating myself on Aywas which is the only place I am happy... Here's my wishlist by the way... I just can't afford to treat myself though, what do you guys thing I should dooo~". It was like the most blatant begging I've ever seen. You can check mini rants, a bunch of people posted in there about it. She LEGIT linked her wishlist on the thread. xD All like "I was thinking of splurging and buying myself one of these pets/items on my wishlist (HERE IS MY WISHLIST)".

I and a few other people called her out on her b.s.. I think she reported us or some shit, or someone reported her, in any case, her thread was taken down. Too bad I didn't get a screenie. D:
Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:32pm Zebby (#1238) said:
You are not authorized to view this forum. :(
Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:05pm LAC said:
Hey Zebs, check out this pooooor little Aywas user, oh woe is her~ Thinly-disguised begging? Noooo, of course not~


2 comments:

Jazmyn said...

Haha. It seems that lolAYWAS has mimicked you.

-Shroomer

Zebby said...

Say what now? *goes to look* >=[ Why yon horrors. BEGONE WITH YE AND YUR TUMBLRY WAYS!