Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Passive Agressiveness

" For anyone that's going to come to this post and do nothing but pedestal the mods/admin, please don't. I do appreciate what they do and I respect their decisions, especially since I can't do anything about them, however, I have my right to rant and be pissed off and honestly..as much as I like most of the mods/admins, they are not perfect, they are not gods..they are humans that make mistakes (generally speaking..)..so please, get over worshiping them."

I almost was at the non-caring stage til she said this.. Really? No one except like.. the crazy few.. 'worship them' we get pissed. But just because someone disagrees with your whiney, pathetic, illogical and just plain childish rant does not mean we 'worship' the staff.

Fuck you

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/153378/

And apparently Guill is the derp artist. Go figure. Kudos bro.

No comments: