Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Not my seel!

:c I really like MARC. Right down to the spongebob-licking-kaz gifs. Hell, I even look past the multitude of typoes because I actually like this user. (Shocking that I like some of you, I know.)

>=[ So when you make the MARC lock a thread because you are a whiny little bitch, I get a bit perturbed.

"Yeah, I would also agree that race has nothing to do with it. Also, implying that Latinos have things in their lives that other people wouldn't understand because they aren't Latino is offensive to me. Race has nothing to do with understanding social situations, and understanding human interaction." -5444

This was not needed in this rant and if you seriously think that race has nothing to do with social interaction you are VERY naive.

"The previous discussion on the past few pages seemed to imply that people outside of the Latino culture would not be able to understand it, and that it was superior to other cultures in that it did not posses the level of assholes that other cultures have."

Then you say:

"Haha, I never said that you stated that Latinos are superior, and I never said that that was stated outright."

Are you stoned? Seriously? Quit fucking posting.

Ugh but enough of that user. I'll talk about this chick then I'm done. (This is here instead of at the bottom because I broke my blogger :( Anyway, PEACE BITCHES!)



" I really REALLY hate when people are so quick to pull the "OMG OFFENSIVE D8" card on a rant. You had a problem, you ranted about it. That should be the end of it. There should be none of this "OMG YOUR RANT ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES WITH SOMEONE NOT OF YOUR RACE OFFENDS ME DDD8" ...Why get offended over someone's rant? Just..why?" -25241

Now see, I can understand where she's coming from on this thread, as what MARC said really wasn't bloody offensive. At all. But I can also see how, on some rant threads, this can be an issue. Remember Jess and her RAEGING HATRED of gay men in that one rant? What about Taxel and her -serious- race issues? Yeah, this can't be generalized.


No comments: