Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

LAC doesn't like Gabby

Oh dear god (Near-Atheist saying god, neener neener neener) this chick is nuts.Thanks for pointing it out Lobster Alarm Clock.

"Oh my God more on Gabby. Apparently she doesn't believe that mankind evolved from primates. xDDDDD OMGOMGOMG THIS IS GOLD:

"~Gabrielle

i am 100% Catholic and proud of it. My disability and impatience prevent me from going to church, I hate to say, though I don't believe that you have to be in any particular place for God to love you.

I do agree that there are some parts of the religion that are rather outdated. I do dislike people who take our religion to the extremes, such as quoting the Bible every other sentence, and saying "God told me..." whatever.

I support gay rights, being possibly Say what now? gay myself. I don't think that Catholicism has ever frowned upon the right to love how you want; I think that is the work of people trying to mask hatred with religion.

I believe against any form of murder. I am very anti-abortion, very anti-hunting, and a vegan-wannabe vegetarian. Good for you.

It may sound crazy, but I do believe in the possibility of other deities existing. That's not to say I believe directly in Krishna [?], but I believe his existence is possible.

I'll never ever chastise or be prejudiced against anyone for believing in what they do, as long as its base is "Harm no creature of the Earth".

I don't get what the talk is about science versus religion, but it's completely false. If you break it down, science/religion is matter/spirit, which is what every living thing is made up of.

As for Evolution versus Creation, I believe neither. And why should I?

And I don't especially favour atheists. Hate me if you must, but I don't understand how you could live without belief. And I vote to outlaw atheists from being able to say "God" in a phrase, as in "Oh my ---" " God God God God God God God. Seriously, you ARE a 'crazy catholic.'

"Oh, I know dinosaurs existed. There's just too much proof.
The only part of the Evolution Theory I don't believe is OUR origin story. We are similar to primates, yes, but we're DIFFERENT. And if we evolved from them, why is it they stayed the same?
Both Creation and Evolution Theories have truth, but they also have parts that sound ridiculous. So I choose to believe in neither, in both, and in the idea that they could coexist and overlap"

"Also, I'm sick of the media constantly slamming the Christian/Catholic religion. You never see anything bashing Judaism or Muslim, do you?" - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Does she live under a rock or something Now now LAC, she's probably just never seen Fox News.

"I've never seen a show where any Jewish character got bashed.

Take Law & Order. Almost every other episode is about an evil CATHOLIC.

Like a super-religious but catshit crazy Catholic guy went on a killing spree of abortion doctors.
Can't say I blame him.
But abortion is plain WRONG, and yet they make it out like only those crazy Catholics are against it because they're crazy " MOREABORTIONRAEGRAAWWRRR

The thread"

2 comments:

DooblyDoo said...

Lmao. I don't like her either.
Seriously, what's with this chick?

Apparently she's never watched Family Guy :|

Kitty said...

She hadn't seen the media bashing Islam?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING IN THE NOOS FROM THE US, THEN?