Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mini discovery

Lols, pun title.

"It's not my business if y'all wanna make a wank blog for namedropping/bringing down people on aywas offsite so you can be a nasty person without onsite consequences, I don't really care. Except that these people continue posting their crap to the aywas tag on tumblr. Some people track that tag, y'know? I dont mind the rant blog, that's what that blog is for I guess, but now there's more "LOOK HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS IM GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT" in the tag than...actual aywas stuff.
I wish they'd tag their stuff "aywas rants" instead of aywas. Or at least put their enormous three part rant under a cut. I think some of them have already done this since the last time I whined about it, but now there's another one.
Yes, amazingly, I don't care about why you think so-and-so is a bluh bluh huge bitch and while you're welcome to make a post about her I wish it wasn't somewhere I'd have to scroll through. I see plenty enough aywas drama on actual aywas threads, and it's really annoying to have to see it offsite all the time.
Again, I don't care what you do, I'm not going to police you for being a dick and there's no changing people so I'm not telling anyone to STOP making those blogs or STOP posting about people offsite, I'm mainly just annoyed that it's posted somewhere public that I have to be reminded there are idiots on this site. A "read more" would be really helpful if they still want it visible on the tag."

I wish I actually got on tumblr now, I'm curious.

No comments: