Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Last one this morning! Promise!

" Zebby, seriously? You've seriously gotten to being downright mean lately. =T I don't see why it's even necessary for you make these comments. Then again, I've never really seen what's so amusing about hurting someone else."

>=[ It is NOT 'lately'. Geez. I've always been this mean. -ALWAYS-

.... Ok maybe a little meaner than normal. But you know, this annoyance with people on aywas HAS been building for two years. It's like a temperature gauge, it's just going to get worse.

Edit: " ****To everyone involved with the original two threads: I'm not sure who was right and who was wrong, I know I was right at least part of the time, that some of you were right at least part of the time, that I was wrong at least part of the time, and that some of you were wrong at least part of the time, and so I'm sorry, to all those that were in the right or effected by me being in the wrong, I am truly sorry for how I acted.****"

Really? That's.. like.. the worst backhanded apology I've seen in a LONG time. And you think my meanness is bad? :| Some of these people need it damnit. They do. Trust me. Spines need to be grown before one in the form of a stick is shoved up their ass in place of it.

No comments: