Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh gawd priceless

"This thread is CLOSED. Why do you continue to try to bicker with me because I believe against abortion?

"Pro-choice" my ass. What about the unborn's choice? and there are plenty of other choices besides murder. And hello? Much of the time, you had a choice to begin with--either have sex and risk pregnancy, or stay off the man period. Not that hard.

But that's just me and my view.

I repeat: THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. It's already served out its purpose."

xD I see what you mean LAC , she obviously hasn't read the other posts. What a dumbass.

4 comments:

DooblyDoo said...

She's still talking about abortions in other threads :|

Zebby said...

.. Link? o-o

DooblyDoo said...

http://www.aywas.com/forum/topic/154788/3/

People told her off too lmao XD
Can't this chick take a hint?

Zebby said...

*snerks* I saw that :) Thanks though