Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Point of thread missed.


"I like to think Kas isn't a Mary Sue x3 given...the Original Kas, he was nothing more than a persona/disguise for someone else, and had the tragic past bit + perfect body (yay for magical disguise fabric 8D)...

But my TRUE OC Kas...he's got a somewhat jaded past but not so much that it rules his life x3 and he's sexy yes, but he's not perfect either (he's a skinny German white boy mmk? xD)...

But then again he's not human either 8| lol oh mai god gais he's a demon = auto sexy EVERYTHING right? 8D

Okay he's not a demon but he is immortal >.> he doesn't have to worry about aging and shit but that doesn't mean he's a bay watch babe ;) haha Anyway I think he's a pretty well rounded character :C I'm still working his kinks out through rp and learn new stuff about him every day."
 
Alrightey, Aporro, that is a mary stu. I'm sorry, but, he is.
 
More awesome quotes from that thread:
 
"

Why is it that whenever this sort of thread comes up people are always quick to go "oh my character isn't like that at all he's actually *spew*" or "My character IS like that but it's okay because *spew*"??

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
"
-Kwillow
 
" HE'S NOT A MARY-SUE ANY1 WHO SAYS SO IS A HOMOPHONE!!" -Daggles.

... Homophone...

That is awesome. So many people are going to be called a homophone today.

4 comments:

TheRollingTire said...

Homophone. XD *rolls over laughing* That's funny.

Nihkolas said...

So anyone who says he's a Mary Sue is all pronounced the same? I don't think that's how it works.

Unknown said...

I don't think you typed that right Nihkolas.

Kitty said...

You realize that the whole thread can be applied to Slashykins? :P

Although I don't think she realizes that.